March Break Day Camp |
March 16-20, 2015
Every day is filled with gymnastics, trampoline, crafts and outdoor activities
(weather permitting) for Boys & Girls 3 to 12 years of age.
Before and After Extended Hours are available.
Camp hours are 9 AM to 5 PM daily.
We extend heartfelt thanks to all the members, staff, coaches, volunteers and sponsors
who made this event a huge success. Many volunteers started preparations last August
when the days were long and evenings were warm. We happened to run a meet on the
coldest weekend in history, but everyone had warm smiles. Pulsars' team of volunteers
and staff did an exceptional job of hosting a very successful and efficiently organized
3 day Women’s Artistic Gymnastics competition. Thank you to everyone who participated
and supported this event. It truly was a delight!
A very special thank you to Jason Burnett, Canadian Olympic Champion in Trampoline and Christina Bisanz, Town of Newmarket Ward 7 Councillor. These two very busy people took
time out of their Family Day weekend schedules to come and visit as well as award medals to the athletes.
We are grateful to you both and appreciate your generosity.
We would also like to recognize our Event Sponsors. They are part of our community and if you haven’t visited our Sponsors in the past, please show your support now. You can tell them we sent you!
- Lighthouse Learning & Development Centre – www.lhldc.com
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 18287 Yonge Street East Gwillimbury www.buffalowildwings.ca
- Pita Pit, 17120 Leslie St., Newmarket (Located in the Starbucks plaza)
- GYMagic Inc. www.gymagic.ca
- Smith Gardens, Farmers Feed Cities Support Your local Farmers.
- Starbucks, 17130 Leslie Street, Newmarket www.starbucks.ca
- Triple Flip, Newmarket Upper Canada Mall – www.tripleflip.ca
- Beautiful You Esthetics, 17817 Leslie St. S. 13 Newmarket 905-836-1515
- Molisana Bakery, 16635 Yonge St., Newmarket www.molisanabakery.ca
- Aryzta Passion for good food
- The Stirling Creamery Ltd.
- Vince’s Market, www.vincesmarket.ca
Meet Directors: Monique Rodrigue & Babak Kashef